Simplify April School Vacation Travel (and save money)
1. Drive to Logan Express site (Braintree, Framingham, Peabody and Woburn).
2. Park. Enter a Logan Express site between April 16-28 and pay only $22 to park for 4-14 days.
3. Take the bus. Half price $11 roundtrip bus fare available and children under 17 ride free. Discounted ticket books are available - 10 one-way trips for $75.
4. Arrive at Boston Logan. Logan Express buses drop passengers at all terminals.
Whether heading north to Canada, south to Bermuda or the Caribbean or east to Europe, Cruiseport Boston has fabulous vacation destinations. Check out the 2015 cruise schedule to plan your next getaway!
Logan now serves 44 international destinations with nonstop service. The airport serves as a gateway to new markets around the world through direct flights to Port-au-Prince, Mexico, City, Tel Aviv, Hong Kong and more.
List of All International Non-Stop Destinations
Logan’s new Back Bay Logan Express launched April 28 as a two year pilot with convenient service every 20 minutes between the two Back Bay locations and the airport. The 42-foot clean fuel bus will stop at each airport terminal on the departure level and pick-up passengers on the arrivals level.
• Don't feel like driving? Logan Express, shuttle buses from the Airport MBTA Station and the T's Silver Line stop at every terminal.
• Questions about security? Check here and also visit www.tsa.gov.
• Need a bite to eat or some gifts and souvenirs? Use our interactive map to find shops & restaurants.