NewsSee All News »
- Cong. McGovern, Massport Break Ground for CAT III at Worcester Regional Airport
- Worcester Regional Airport Celebrates Renovated Fire Station
- Massport’s Airports Blow Away the Competition Like Snowflakes
- Worcester Regional Airport Celebrates 1st Anniversary of JetBlue Service
- Worcester Regional Airport Celebrates 100,000th Passenger on JetBlue
Once completed, the Category III instrument landing system will allow operations in virtually all weather conditions at ORH, including near-zero visibility. It will make Worcester Regional Airport the equal of any nearby airport in these weather conditions.
Massport’s committed, long-term investment in the success of ORH has many benefits, such as:
• Minimize flight disruptions and diversions in low visibility
• Encourage more travelers to choose ORH
• Provide passengers in the region with a more reliable, sustainable local airport option
Massport’s airports offer great urban and suburban service with easy access to the region’s business community, universities, cultural and tourist attractions. Meet. Eat. Play. Stay.
Massport commissioned Frasca & Associates, L.L.C. to assess the ten year economic impacts anticipated from new airline service by Jetblue Airways and Massport’s current and future investments in the airport. The study examines the direct and induced aviation-related economic impacts these activities will have to the Central Massachusetts regional economy.
Read full study
For your convenience, Worcester Regional Airport provides free wireless Internet access throughout the entire airport for use with WiFi-enabled devices such as laptops and certain mobile phones. Find out more.