Shipping Motor Vehicles Through the Port of Boston
Automobile imports and exports are an important market for the Port of Boston. The Boston Autoport is located on an 80 acre site in Charlestown and can accommodate the processing of 70,000 motor vehicles per year for import or export.
Boston Autoport features include:
• Deep water, weather-protected berths with up to 40-foot drafts
• Efficient highway access
• 24-hour drop-off/access to the facility
• Fully-enclosed, open-air or combination handling modes
• Ability to handle two or more makes/models coming to/from the same vessel
• Dedicated and fully-trained labor pool
• Excellent access to New England, Canada and U.S. Midwest markets
For more information contact Dennis Kraez at (800) 666-9007 x113.