Host an Event at Cruiseport Boston
Host your next event at one of Boston’s most distinctive locations!
Cruiseport Boston, once a historic World War I era warehouse, is now a premier 21st century event venue. The Cruiseport is a study in contradictions: historic yet contemporary and industrial yet elegant, the old blends seamlessly with the new to create a one-of-a-kind public space, now available for private events.
In 2010, the Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), which owns and operates Cruiseport Boston, invested $11 million to renovate its main terminal, known as Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, into a spectacular launching point for cruise vacations and private events alike. The space provides a unique opportunity to accommodate large and small scale events on Boston’s waterfront.
- Three floors totaling nearly 50,000 square feet
- Dramatic thirty-foot vaulted ceilings
- Outdoor waterfront patio space
- Exposed original beam work
- Italian stone flooring
- In Boston’s Seaport “Innovation District”
- Close to downtown Boston attractions including convention centers
- Easy access to parking and public transportation
Your event at Cruiseport Boston will be unforgettable. We know how important it is to impress your guests, so contact us today to see how we can help.
For further information contact Jason Ruggiero at Cruiseport Boston: (617) 946-4416 or email: email@example.com.