Host an Event at Flynn Cruiseport Boston
Looking to host your next event somewhere else rather than just another ballroom? How about a unique waterfront venue that was once a World War I warehouse and now is a thriving cruise terminal? Flynn Cruiseport Boston is the ideal venue for your next event!
Undergoing significant renovations over the last few years, minutes from Logan International Airport, and located amid a thriving neighborhood, Flynn Cruiseport Boston has welcomed countless successful events and memorable productions!
Flynn Cruiseport Boston is a raw space venue with many options available to suit any event need or desire. As one of the largest waterfront venues in Boston, you are able to enjoy both inside and outside activation. Our large pier and drive-thru areas are ideal for food trucks, lawn games, and many other types of hospitality. If Cruiseport Boston is the right venue for you, please give us a call today so we may help make your next occasion the most memorable one!
Please contact Jason Ruggiero at Cruiseport Boston for more information:
Phone - 617-946-4416
Email - email@example.com
Daytime and Evening Rentals
- Conferences, Expos and Trade Shows
- Corporate Events and Parties
- Product Launches
- Private Events
- Birthday Parties / Bat and Bar Mitzvahs
- And more!
- With over 50,000 sq. ft. of total space, the Warehouse can either be fully rented out or split in half to host any type of event. Its raw and rustic feel is truly unique in the city, and combined with the waterfront pier, the space can hold 2,000 guests or more!
- Our most finished and formal space. The rooms exposed wooden roof and distinctive lighting complement any event in a special way. Perfect for galas, fundraisers, cocktail parties, corporate parties, gatherings and more! The 21,000+ sq. ft. space can hold up to 740 guests in this beautiful, and yet, very unique, room.
- What can we say? The space that started it all. With indoor and outdoor activation, the first floor is perfect for any event looking for a unique approach to host a group in an extraordinary way. From Tasting events to Weddings and Tailgate fundraisers, its long arrangement allows for multiple uses and flexible floor plans in one space. Up to 690 guests may be accommodated in this 16,000+ sq. ft. area.
- Did someone say outdoor and covered!? Home to a notable annual BBQ Cook-off, this area is over 20,000 sq. ft. and provides abundant opportunity for what can be done. Typically added-on to the first floor space, you can be sure that weather won’t stop your guests from enjoying some outdoor fun!
- This 9,000 sq. ft. space is available for meetings or small gatherings. Its long and narrow space has 3 sizable bays perfect for break-out areas or private sessions. Up to 150 guests may gather here for your next company meeting or outing.
It’s what makes our facility so unique! Able to be added on to any space, enjoy our waterfront pier for cocktail receptions, outdoor games, food trucks, BBQ parties and so much more!