Massport is governed by a seven member Board, six members are appointed to staggered, seven-year terms by the Governor of Massachusetts. The seventh member is the Secretary of Transportation and serves ex officio. All members serve without compensation.
Massport's Chief Executive Officer serves at the pleasure of the Board and is responsible for implementing the Board's decisions and carrying out its agenda with the assistance of Massport's executive staff.
Board of Directors
View the board meeting schedule and draft agenda.
Massport's Leadership Team
- Thomas P. Glynn, CEO & Executive Director
- Francis Anglin, Chief Information Officer
- Matthew Brelis, Director of Media Relations
- Sandra Casey-Buford, Director of Diversity
- Betty Desrosiers, Director of Strategic Planning
- James Doolin, Acting Chief Development Officer
- Ed Freni, Director of Aviation
- David Gambone, Director of Human Resources
- Deborah Hadden, Acting Port Director
- Danny Levy, Director of Strategic Communications & Marketing
- David Mackey, Chief Legal Counsel
- José C. Massó, III, Director of Community Relations
- John Pranckevicius, Chief Financial Officer
- Houssam Sleiman, Director of Capital Programs & Environmental Affairs
- Joris Jabouin, Director of Internal Audit
- Kelly Strong, Director of Labor Relations
- Dennis Treece, Director of Corporate Security
- Melissa Walsh, Chief of Staff