View the latest copy of Massport's Making Connections brochure, a handy reference for those arriving in Terminal A who need to make a connecting flight.
Airlines in Terminal E
American (international arrivals only*)
Charters (other terminals also)
Delta Air Lines
Jet Blue Airways (international arrivals only*)
SATA (Azores Express)
Sun Country Airlines
US Airways (international arrivals only*)
Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Cisco Brew Pub Get a taste of Nantucket Island with beer, wines and spirits crafted by Cisco Brewers, Triple Eight Distillery and Nantucket Vineyard. Located post-security departure, level 2. (617) 561-0800
- Dine Boston Restaurant Stylish dining concept by former Red Sox outfielder Darren Lewis features a menu inspired by some of Boston's top restaurants and chefs celebrating New England. Full-service restaurant and bar. Located pre-security departure, level 3. (617) 567-5700
- Vineyard Grille features American cuisine with a focus on seafood (including crisp, golden-brown whole belly clams, scallops, oysters, calamari and lobster rolls) as well as specialty sandwiches, burgers and a flat iron steak cooked to perfection. To complete your experience try one of our 15 regional craft-brewed beers, a glass (or bottle) of wine, or a favorite cocktail. Located post security level 2 near Southwest Airlines gates. (617) 561-0800
- Vino Volo is the perfect place for travelers to unwind with a glass of wine in a comfortable setting. Vino Volo’s staff hand-selects the wines featured on the menu, offering wines by the glass or creating themed tasting flights of two or three glasses, including a “Sommelier Series” that showcases two extraordinary wines. In addition they also offer elegant small plate meals to pair with the wines, including such items as artisan cheeses, dry cured meats and smoked salmon rolls. Located on level 3 post-security food court. (617) 588-0051
Food & Beverage
- Burger King Delicious Flame-Fresh Taste Starts At BK® Have It Your Way®. Located post security level 3 food court. (617) 561-2816
- Burrito Elito uses only the freshest vegetables, the leanest meats and the tastiest chicken breasts. We use spices, not butter or oil for flavor, and different and delicious sauces that make our can’t-get-’em-anywhere-else burritos so darn special. We also offer a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian dishes. Located post-security level 2. (617) 569-2000
- Cosi Grab and Go offerings include fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, hand tossed signature salads and gourmet beverages. Located post security, level 2 near SouthWest Airline gates. (617) 569-0540
- Dine Boston Cafe Freshly made sandwiches, salads, soups, bagels, croissants and muffins complemented by signature gourmet coffee. Also serving delicious cookies, pastries and cakes from Rosie's Bakery. Cafe seating is available. Located pre-security, departure level 3.(617) 567-5700
- Dunkin Donutsoffers a full assortment of their popular coffees and fresh bakery items. Located in the Arrivals Hall pre-security, level 1; and post security, level 2. (617) 561-1517
- Durgin ParkChoose from a wide selection of comfort food and classic New England fare. Located in departures level 3, post security. (617)561-8269
- Earl of Sandwich Hot sandwiches, salads, cookies and parfaits; using fresh-baked, artisan bread and the finest ingredients. Located post security, food court level 3. (617)567-3373
- SbarroServing up fresh, inventive Italian cuisine, including hand-stretched New York-style pizza, pastas and freshly tossed green and pasta salads. Fresh fruit and an assortment of beverages are also available. Located in the Food Court, post-security, level 3. (617) 569-5548
- StarbucksThe most recognized and respected coffee brand in the world, Starbucks is famous for premier coffee and tea products. A tasty assortment of pastries and confections are also available. Located in the Food Court, post security, level 3. (617) 634-6097
- Automatic Apparel is an automated retail company that sells basic apparel and accessories. All items are under $15...perfect for last minute items you forgot to pack. Located post security, level 2, between gates E1C & E1D. 1 (888) 209-0253.
- Brookstone Offering travelers everything from Brookstone-branded Fm travel pillows to Xpress-Check luggage and more, this famous gadget shop has something for everyone. Located on level 3, post security. (617) 561-0768
- Duty Free-International Shoppes a duty free retailer specializing in fragrance/beauty, liquor, tobacco & confection. The company has 60 years of experience in travel retailing. Located on level 3, post-security by gates 5 and 6. (617) 418-8384 or (617)418-8381
- Hugo Boss – Premium, Modern, Sophisticated clothing, accessories and footwear for Men. (617) 418.8192
- TechShowcase Featuring the worlds leading mobile electronics manufacturers where technophiles can preview the latest mobile electronics devices before they are released into the market. Located on level 3, post security. (617)568-9100
- Zoom Systems Featuring top brands in the most exciting and popular categories, ZoomShops are custom-branded automated, self-service retail stores that combine the convenience of online shopping with the immediate gratification of traditional retail. Located on level 3, post security by gate 5.
News & Gift
- Hudson News Offering an extensive selection of newspapers, magazines and books; plus snacks, bottled beverages, traveler convenience items, candy, souvenir apparel and regional gifts. Located pre-security arrivals on level 1, and post security on level 2 and 3. (617) 561-0418
- Travel & Leisure provides traveler's last-minute needs such as over-the-counter remedies, personal care items, baby supplies, regional gifts, children's entertainment and prepaid phone cards. Located on departure level 3, post security. (617) 569-6836
- American Express Foreign Currency ExchangeWith multiple locations in Boston Logan Airport, American Express provides passengers with a broad range of currency services, including purchase and sale of foreign notes, and sale of American Express Travelers Cheques and American Express Gift Cards. Passengers can also purchase travel insurance through American Express. Located on arrivals level 1 and level 3 post-security. 617-569-6268
- Bank of America ATM Arrivals level 1, east end, pre-security.
- Chase ATM
- Arrivals Level 1 across from Customs Exit, Pre-Security
- Departures level 3, post security, by gates 7-8.
- Departures Level 2 by Gates 1A & 1 B, Post-Security
- Sovereign ATM
- Departures level 3 by checkpoint, Pre-Security
- Departures level 3, post-security, by gate 5.
- Airline Ticketing
- Baggage Claim
- Free WiFi! Free wireless internet access available throughout Boston Logan for use with WiFi-enabled devices such as laptops and certain mobile phones. Network (SSID): Loganwifi. For 24 hour Help Desk call 617-561-WiFi (9434).
- Hotel Information Telephones
- Information Booth
Rental Car Telephones
- Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrifty. Located in the lower level arrivals area.
*Check with airline for arriving terminal.