*Check with airline for arriving terminal.
- Boston Beer Works Offers an extensive menu of handcrafted ales and lagers along with a varied menu of bold American cuisine. Located post-security near gate 14 and near gate 27. Phone: (617) 567-BEER
- Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar & Grill Enjoy classic New England fare offered up by the Hall of Famer and President of Red Sox Nation. Located pre-security, Departure Level Food Court. Phone: (617) 567-5379
- Johnny Rockets A 1950s retro diner complete with great-tasting food from a menu of all-American favorites including juicy hamburgers, hand-dipped shakes and malts and freshly-baked apple pie. Located post security near gate 26. Phone: (617) 634-6031
- Legal Sea Foods Restaurant Features an all-day menu of New England seafood classics and Legal Sea Foods favorites. Provides food and beverage options for travelers who need a quick layover for food or drink or those who want to wine and dine flight delays. The restaurant is custom-outfitted for the traveler, with barstools designed to store carry-on bags underneath and flight information displayed on digital boards. Located post-security, near the security checkpoint. Phone: (617) 568-2800
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Lounge offering a "gourmet take" on fast food that is affordable and a cut above ordinary fare. Try the specialty sandwiches, Wolfgang's signature soups, Spago's Famous Chinois Chicken Salad and a variety of the chef's celebrated gourmet pizzas. Located post security by gate 26. Phone: (617) 634-6031
Food & Beverage
- Au Bon Pain From authentic artisan breads and scrumptious pastries to signature soups and a cafe smart menu, Au Bon Pain has grown to become a cornerstone of the urban scene where the world lives, works, shops and plays. Located pre-security departure level and post-security by gate 12. Phone: (617) 567-4139
- Burger King Delicious Flame-Fresh Taste Starts At BK® Have It Your Way®, Located pre-security departure level food court. Phone: (617) 569-2001
- Currito Currito serves the cure for the common burrito. Burritos Without Borders aren’t necessarily Mexican, but they are hot, delicious and addictive. Mediterranean, Mexican, American and Asian are just a sampling of the flavors which allow Currito to appeal to a variety of customers. Located pre-security, Departure Level Food Court. Phone: (617) 567-1112
- Dunkin' Donuts This New England favorite serves its famous coffee, bagels, doughnuts and other baked goods. Located:
- Pre security departure level, Phone: (617) 568-0400,
- Pre security arrivals level by baggage claim,
- Post security near gates 27-29 Phone: (617) 567-1486,
- Post security by gates 20-21.
- Gogo Stop is a grab and go operation which features a wide variety of healthy, fresh, and high quality products. We feature products from the Boston and greater New England area and offer selections to accommodate guests who are looking for gluten-free, organic, low in sugar, raw, vegan, and other specialty types of food. We offer a large variety of portable breakfast items including proprietary cereals, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. Our foods and beverages are selected and packed with the traveler in mind. Located post security by gate 31. Phone: (603) 682-3082
- Green Express serves pre-packaged breakfast, lunch and dinner including gourmet sandwiches, wraps, salads, fresh fruit cups and more. Located post-security by gates 32-34. Phone: (617) 567-1112
- Lean & Green Gourmet Serves pre-packaged breakfast, lunch and dinner including gourmet sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit cups and more. Located post-security by gates 40-42. Phone: (617) 569-3046
- Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt Pinkberry is home to Swirly Goodness®. Inspired by European gelaterias and yogurterias, Pinkberry's distinctive yogurt flavors are expertly crafted to complement its high quality, daily fresh cut fruit and dry toppings and offer an irresistibly tangy, incomparably refreshing taste so light it leaves you craving more. Located post security by gate 11. Phone: (617) 561-0200
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop The unique Potbelly experience is defined by its combination of toasty warm sandwiches, hand-dipped shakes and friendly, lively people. The original Potbelly Sandwich Shop was located on Lincoln Avenue in Chicago, Illinois in 1977. Located post security near gate 11. Phone: (617) 874-4047
- RYO Asian Fusion With a focus on quality and freshness, enjoy refreshing sake or a martini at RYO Asian Fusion’s sushi bar along with other Asian specialties. Located pre-security, Departure Level Food Court. Phone: (617) 569-8180
- Sbarro Offers a menu of home-made Italian specialties, from hand tossed pizzas, to submarines and pastas; freshly tossed green and pasta salads, fresh fruit and an assortment of beverages. Located pre-security, departure level food court. Phone: (617)561-4900
- Starbucks Serving its famous coffee, lattes, espresso, tea, and cocoa, as well as yogurt parfaits, pastries, fresh fruit, bagels and sandwiches. Located post-security by gate 26. (617) 567-1330 and departure level, post-security near gate 11. Phone: (617) 634-6031
- UFood Grill Serving fire-grilled burgers, signature wraps, sandwiches, specialty salads with lean meats, natural and organic ingredients. Located post-security near gate 19. Phone: (617)567-2214
- Bead Factory boasts an impressive collection of jewelry and accessories for every occasion,including metals, shells, glass, crystals, leather and wood. The Bead Factory always has a fresh selection of merchandise that is never out of style. Located post-security by gate 27. Phone: (617) 561-1141
- Be Relax The international reference for products and services in the areas of relaxation and beauty. Be Relax requires no appoinemtnts and is quick and easy to access. Services include facials, oxygen and aromatherapy, massages, manicures, pedicures and waxing. Located post security by gates 25-36. Phone: (617) 569-9400
- Black Dog The Black Dog began as a Tavern on Martha’s Vineyard in the ‘70s and has since then expanded into an renown apparel store. The Black Dog has an appreciation for tradition, a love of the sea and all things authentically New England. Known to locals and travelers by their iconic Black Dog logo, today, The Black Dog features clothing and accessories for men, women, kids and of course, dogs. Located post security by gate 11. (617)561-6369.
- International Shoppes is a duty free retailer specializing in fragrance/beauty, liquor, tobacco & confection. The company has 60 years of experience in travel retailing. Located terminal C, post-security near gate 19, 25. Phone: (617) 418-8192
- GoGo Gifts is a specialty retail shop that features food products from all the New England States. We offer great gifts to remember your trip to New England or for that special foodie in your life. Products include artisan chocolates, maple syrups, granolas, jams, jellies, and lots more. You can expect to find products from smaller companies; things you would find if you visited Farmers' Markets around New England. GoGo Gifts selections will change seasonally, as do the seasons in New England. Lcoated post security by gate 29 .Phone: (603) 682-3082
- iStore Boutique The first of its kind in the United States. A Montreal-based retail and wholesale brand of mobile & digital lifestyle products, iStore features Apple products to enhance your i-accessories. They also sell leading brands including: InCase, Skullcandy, Monster, iLuv, and Sennheiser. Located post-security by gates 11. Phone: (617) 561-6369
- Kidsworks offers a broad selection of interesting and exciting educational toys, crafts, travel and electronic games and dolls; children's books and a small selection of children's apparel. Merchandise is grouped by brand so you can find the newest items from Disney, Sesame Street, Nickelodeon and Ty. Located post security near gate 25. Phone: (617) 567-0147
- Life is Good offering optimistic apparel and accessories featuring positive messaging and comfortable fits for men, women and kids. The New England based brand stays close to its roots, with an emphasis on simplicity, humor and humility. Located post-security near gate 25. Phone: (617) 567-0147
- Local Charm is a New Orleans based jewelry studio with store locations in New Orleans, Boston, Las Vegas, Chicago, Denver, Baton Rouge and Minneapolis. Each studio features handcrafted jewelry designed by local, national and international artists carrying an array of designs such as sterling silver jewelry with semi-precious stones. Located post-security near gate 14. Phone: (617) 561-0354
- New England Collections For a great way to remember your time in Boston, come by and purchase a souvenir from your favorite New England university or one of Boston’s outstanding sport teams. Gifts include locally made candies, collectibles, memorabilia and apparel. Located post-security, near gate 11. Phone: (617) 569-4340.
- Soundbalance is a technology lifestyle store which presents travelers the unique opportunity to briefly leave the terminal behind and experience significant new technology advances in a Feng Shui setting. The store is also devoted to "green" focused technology products, selling a variety of business tools and entertainment devices. Located Post-Security near gate 25. Phone: (617)567-0474
- Swatch Swiss iconic brand Swatch specializes in high quality watches and jewelry for both men and women at an affordable price. As a lifestyle and design brand, Swatch continues to offer a multitude of unique collections. Located post-security near gate 25. Phone: (617) 567-4151
- Travel + Leisure A travel concept stores offering products aimed at enhancing the travel experience. Merchandise includes luggage and travel accessories along with convenient printed materials, such as local maps and travel guides. The store will also offer current editions of Travel + Leisure magazine and its sister publication, Food & Wine. Located pre security just before the security checkpoint. PHone: (617) 569-6909
- Vineyard Vines Getting its start on Martha’s Vineyard, Vineyard Vines is a preppy brand of clothing and accessories for men and women. The company specializes in hats, shirts, shorts, pants, sweaters, dresses, ties, jackets and bags. Prices range from around $50 to $300 dollars. Located post security near security checkpoint by gates 25-36. Phone: (617) 567-1637
- Zoom Systems A different twist on vending machines, the unit is loaded with the latest technology, certain to tempt even the savviest technophile. Located post-security, near gate 15 and gate 27.
News & Gift
Hudson Booksellers/Papyrus Offers a wide selection of books and unique paper and giftware products including cards and gift wrap. Located pre-security departures level. Phone: (617) 561-0709
Hudson News News related items, magazines, health and beauty products, baby products, candy, stamps, souvenirs and other sundries. Located post-security gates 11-21 and 25-36, and gates 40-42, pre-security near security checkpoint, and lower level arrivals pre security by baggage claim.
- Bank of America ATM Departures level, pre-security, by the main entrance
- Capital One ATM
- Departures Level by Jerry Remy's, Pre Security
- Arrivals Level, pre-security near baggage claim.
- Chase ATM Departures Level, Gate 14 (United), Post Security
- Satander ATM Located post-security, at gate 27 and gate 14
- American Express Foreign Currency Exchange American Express provides passengers with a broad range of currency services, including purchase and sale of foreign notes, and sale of American Express Travelers Cheques and Gift Cards. Passengers can also purchase travel insurance through American Express. American Airlines side: Departure level post-security, adjacent to American Airlines Club, as well as US Airways side, pre-security near the Air Canada gate. (617) 569-6268.
- Airline Ticketing
- Baggage Claims Office
- Chapel Our Lady of the Airways. Location: Between Terminals B and C (Walkway), Ground Level. For information and Mass Schedule please call the Reverend Richard B. Uftring at (617) 567-2800
- Central Reservation Service of New England Free, discount hotel reservation service, offering the best rates for Boston hotels and motels. Open 9 am to 11 pm, seven days a week, call 1-800-332-3026. Located: Lower Level, Pre-Security arrivals in the JetBlue baggage claim area, across from Rental Car phone board.
- Classic Shoe Shine Valet located post-security by gates 14 and 25.
- Classique Salon Complete hair and manicure services for men, women and children. Walk-ins always welcome. Located pre-security departure level. Phone: (617) 569-5880
- Free WiFi! Free wireless internet access available throughout Boston Logan for use with WiFi-enabled devices such as laptops and certain mobile phones. Network (SSID): Loganwifi. For 24 hour Help Desk call 617-561-WiFi (9434).
- Hotel Information Phones
- Hotel Reservations
- Information Booth
- Kidport A very special children's playplace offering travelers and their children an area to wait for flights that is both comfortable and fun! Located post-security in the area prior to Gate 25.
- Lockers: Lockers are not available.
- Mailboxes (USPS)
- United Club near gate 19
- Parking Violations Office
- Rental Car Telephones: Alamo, Advantage, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
- USO of New England United Service Organization devoted to enhancing the quality of life for military personnel and their families. Located: Lower Level, pre-security arrivals. For more information, please call (617) 561-1634
*Check with airline for arriving terminal.
** Seasonal service