Boston Logan's Terminal A has the distinction of being the first LEED© certified airport terminal in the world.
Experience Logan... Click on the Wayfinder image to view a video on Logan's Terminal A.
Terminal A Airlines
Delta Airlines (except international arrivals*)
Delta Shuttle (LaGuardia)
*Check with airline for arriving terminal.
- Game On! An airport oasis for the sports enthusiast! Spend some time relaxing in this pub-like atmosphere while catching your favorite game. Located post-security by gate 15. Phone: (617) 567-3090
- Harpoon Tap Room Boston-based Harpoon serves delicious micro-brews that change seasonally as well as a flavorful pub menu including chowders, crab cakes, wraps and salads. Located post-security by gate 20. Phone: (617) 561-4704
- Legal Test Kitchen Legal Test Kitchen (LTK) offers contemporary cuisine at jet speed. Multicultural dining options and inspired seasonal cocktails cast a wide net in attracting those who have an appetite for food and fun. Located post-security by gates 1-6. Phone: (617) 568-1888
- Lucky's Lounge A favorite among Boston locals, Lucky's Logan Airport is a slick “retro” lounge offering brick oven pizza, sliders, salads and big time classic sandwiches in a fun and hip "Rat Pack" atmosphere. Located post-security by gate 6. Phone: (617) 567-2299.
- Vino Volo is the perfect place for travelers to unwind with a glass of wine in a comfortable setting. Vino Volo’s staff hand-selects the wines featured on the menu, offering wines by the glass or creating themed tasting flights of two or three glasses, including a “Sommelier Series” that showcases two extraordinary wines. In addition they also offer elegant small plate meals to pair with the wines, including such items as artisan cheeses, dry cured meats and smoked salmon rolls. Located on level 2 post-security by gate 17. Phone: (617) 569-6900.
Food & Beverage
- Au Bon Pain From authentic artisan breads and scrumptious pastries to signature soups and a cafe smart menu, Au Bon Pain has grown to become a cornerstone of the urban scene where the world lives, works, shops and plays. Located pre-security departure level. Phone: (617) 561-6020
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels 24-years ago, a couple from Pennsylvania created a pretzel that customers quickly dubbed “better than the best you’ve ever tasted,” which is the same pretzel served today. Stop by to enjoy Auntie Anne’s Pretzel products, dipping sauces, and signature beverages. The core product lineup includes Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Almond, Pepperoni, Sour Cream and Onion, Garlic Pretzels, along with Stix and the Pretzel Dog. Located post-security near gates 18-22. Phone: (617) 634-6006.
- Dunkin' Donuts Serving varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods. Located pre-security (24 hours) arrival level, post-security gate 13-22, post-security by gate 8. Phone: (617) 569-4364
- Fresh City Termed a hot concept by Nation's Restaurant News and a perennial winner of the Best of Boston, Fresh City offers food customized to your unique tastes including wraps, salads, stir-fry, soups and smoothies. Located post-security by gates 13-22. Phone: (617) 561-0446
- Fuddrucker's Express Home of the World's Greatest Hamburger in addition to tasty hot dogs, fries, salads, chicken sandwiches - all served on homemade buns with a full “toppings bar”. Located post- security by gates 13-22. Phone: (617) 567-1330
- Gourmet on the Fly Whether it’s chocolate covered almonds, snowcaps, dried fruit or a delicious gourmet sandwich made fresh daily, this is the place to stop for snacks and “meals to fly”. Gourmet on the Fly also offers fresh fruit cups, salads and an extensive selection of gourmet beverages. Located post-security by gates 13-22. Phone: (617) 567-1966
- Lucky's Express A favorite among Boston locals, Lucky's Express offers brick oven pizza, salads and more to go fast. Located post-security by gate 6. Phone: (617) 567-2299
- Panda Express From traditional Chinese favorites to fresh new taste creations, the Panda Chefs have “wokked up” a delicious menu including favorites like orange chicken, kung pao chicken, broccoli beef, sweet & sour pork, veggie spring rolls, and fried rice. Every meal ends with an enlightening fortune cookie. Located post-security by gate 8. Phone: (617) 567-4205
- Phillips Seafood In addition to their famous crab cakes, Phillip's Seafood offers a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees. Customer favorites include lobster bisque, lobster rolls and cream of crab soup. Located post-security by gate 13-22. Phone: (617) 567-9730
- Sbarro Serving fresh, traditional Italian cuisine, Sbarro's pizza is only the beginning of the Sbarro culinary adventure. The eatery also offers sumptuous entrees, pastas, salads, sandwiches, and homemade desserts. Located post-security by gates 18-22. Phone: (617) 569-5409
- Starbucks Serving its famous coffee, lattes, espresso, tea, and cocoa, as well as yogurt parfaits, pastries, fresh fruit, bagels and sandwiches. Located post-security by gates 13-22. PHone: (617) 634-6006
- Wendy's Quality burgers, salads and sandwiches made with the freshest ingredients and served exactly as the customer requests. Customer favorites also include stuffed baked potatoes, chili and frosties! Located post-security by gate 8. Phone: (617) 561-1417
- Bead Factory The Bead Factory boasts an impressive collection of jewelry and accessories for every occasion at everyday low prices. We search around the world for the latest and greatest fashion jewelry made from all types of materials including metals, shells, beads, glass, crystals, leather and wood. The Bead Factory always has a fresh selection of up to date merchandise and is never out of style. Located post security by gate 6. Phone: (617) 561-1141
- BookLink offers an extensive selection of books from a wide variety of genres including: New Releases, Children’s Literature, Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Sci-Fi/Adventure, Young Adult, and more. Other merchandise available includes eReaders and accessories; iPhone and iPad accessories; headphones; the top ten best sellers in audio books and DVD's; a great assortment of notebooks and planners and more. Located post-security by gate 7. Phone: (617)567-1200
- Brookstone (Will be closed for refurbishment 10/5/14 – 11/6/14) A unique shopping experience that offers distinctive gift items and travel products. Located post-security, Main Retail Court by gates 13-22. Phone: (617) 567-7642
- Duty Free Americas Duty-free merchandise, including specialty gift items, fragrances, premium liquors and tobacco products for passengers with international boarding passes. Located post-security by gates 13-22. See listing of purchases approved by the TSA for delivery to your gate for pickup as you board your flight. Phone: (617) 567-0016
- Johnston & Murphy offers sophisticated style, innovative comfort and unsurpassed craftsmanship. This retail location features a wide selection of men's footwear that caters to the business professional. Located post-security by gates 13-22. Phone: (617) 567-4698
- L'Occitane Recreating the colors, scents and traditions of Provencal life with their line of beauty, skin care and fragrance products for men, women and home. Travel size items are available. Located post-security by gates 17. Phone: (617) 567-0292
- Love Boston Here you'll find Romero Britto’s art, products inspired by his work, and Peace Love World branded apparel. Located post-security, by gates 13-22.Phone: (617) 567-1230
- MA State Lottery State's games, including Instant Numbers, Megabucks, Mass Cash, Mass Millions and BIG Game Tickets. Available to those aged 18 years and over. Located pre-security departure level and pre-security arrivals level.
- New England Collections For a great way to remember your time in Boston, come by and purchase a souvenir from your favorite New England University or one of Boston’s outstanding sport teams. Gifts include locally made candies, collectibles, memorabilia and apparel. Located post-security by gates 7-8. Phone: (617) 567-4626
- Tech Interaction Tech Interaction is one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology retail concepts in airports today. Whatever your consumer electronics need, our solutions specialists will guide you through your hands-on shopping experience. Located post security by gates 13-22. (617) 561-8460
News & Gift
- NewsLink Purchase all your favorite magazines and newspapers at this traditional newsstand offering basic over the counter medications, snacks, candy, greeting cards, all to help you enjoy your flight. Located pre-security departure level, by gates A13-A22, Post-security by gates 1-6 and post-security by gate 16 & by gate 19. Phone: (617) 568-1772
- NewsLink RMU Combines first class service with a broad and unique variety of products including: top magazines; candies, Gums, Snacks and Chocolate; Health & Beauty items and small boston novelties and souvenirs. Located post-security, near gate 8. Phone: (617) 568-1772
- American Express Currency Exchange: With multiple locations in Boston Logan Airport, American Express provides passengers with a broad range of currency services, including purchase and sale of foreign notes, and sale of American Express Travelers Cheques and American Express Gift Cards. Passengers can also purchase travel insurance through American Express. Departure level pre-security and post-security by gates 13-22. (617) 569-6268
- Bank of America ATM Departure level, pre security west entrance, departure level, post-security by gate 6.
- Capital One ATM Departure level, by gate 6, Post- Security
- Chase ATM Arrivals Level, next to Baggage Claim, Pre-Security, Post-Security gates 17-18
- Citizens Bank of Massachusetts ATM Departures Level, Pre-Security on the east entrance
- Satandar ATM Pre-security Arrivals level and post-security by gate 7, and on Arrivals level by baggage claim, pre-security.
- Airline Ticketing
- Baggage Claim Office
- Car Rental Telephones Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
- Classic Shoe Shine Valet Look your best for that important business meeting with a complete shoe shine at this friendly kiosk. Located post-security by gates 1-6.
- Delta Service Center
- Free WiFi Free wireless internet access available throughout Boston Logan for use with WiFi-enabled devices such as laptops and certain mobile phones. Network (SSID): Loganwifi. For 24 hour Help Desk call 617-561-WiFi (9434).
- Hotel Information Telephones
- Information Booth
- Kidport A very special children's playplace offering travelers and their children an area to wait for flights that is both comfortable and fun! Located post security by gates 18.
- Mailboxes (USPS)
- Public Art Program
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Center Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM
Please note: TICKETED PASSENGERS OR THOSE WITH AN APPOINTMENT ONLY. Applicants must either have a boarding pass OR an appointment with a confirmation page to obtain a gate pass to access the enrollment center. In order to obtain a gate pass, the applicant must print out their confirmation page and bring the required enrollment documents, as well as their driver's license, to the Delta ticket counter to be permitted access beyond the secure area. The enrollment center is located at Logan International Airport in Terminal A. It is located beyond the security checkpoint and directly across from Gate A7. (615) 651-4803
- Sky Club near gate 18