Family Travel Information & Tips
Traveling can be a great experience for families, but we know it can also be stressful, especially with small children.
All Mens' and Womens' restrooms have folding changing tables.
Assisted Care/Family Restrooms
Assisted Care restrooms are located pre- and post-security in all terminals. Assisted care restrooms include toilet, sink and folding changing table. Many also include an electrical outlet.
If you are traveling with children, be sure to check out Boston Logan’s play areas also known as Kidport. The Kidport play areas offer fun-filled space for little travelers and give parents and caregivers a place to unwind before or after a flight.
More Information & Locations
Nursing - Mamava
Mamava suites are available at Terminal C and E. One is located post-security in the Women's Restroom lobby in Terminal E - departures level near Gate E9. Another is located post-security on the departures level between Gate C8 and Gate E1.
Tips for Traveling with Children
- Plan your flight for a time of day that makes sense for your child.
- Check with your airline to make sure you can check strollers at the gate.
- Bring activities for children to stay occupied (think quiet toys).
- Let your children burn off energy at Kidport, play areas especially for our younger passengers.
- Bring extra diapers for babies and change of clothes in carry-on.
- Use Boston Logan's airport map to plan your journey through Logan including any shops or restaurants you would like to stop at while you are here.
- Many restaurants offer kids menus.
- Sign up for parking updates to get current parking conditions by email.
- Use our flight tracker to check your flight status four hours before departure.
Mamava Suite - Terminals C/E
Nursery - Terminal A
Rocking Chair - All Terminals