Thousands of military personnel travel through Boston Logan International Airport each year and we offer a variety of resources to assist members of the military as well as their families.
USO New England Center at
Boston Logan International Airport
(617) 561-1634 USO Terminal C
(located on the lower level near the United baggage claim)
(617) 720-4949 USO Boston Headquarters
The USO New England Center
at Boston Logan gives members from all branches of the service a quiet, comfortable place to relax when traveling through Boston.
Logan USO offerings for active and reserve military include:
- Complimentary snacks and drinks
- Lounge area with large flat screen TV & DVDs
- Kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave
- Computers with Internet access
- Library (books and reference materials such as maps, info on local attractions, etc.)
- Emergency personal care kits & phone cards
Supporting Our Troops
Massport is proud to support our troops and we are grateful for their service to our country.
In addition to the space provided free of charge to the USO and maintained by Massport, Boston Logan has an active Military Meet & Greet Program to assist families in welcoming home loved ones or saying their goodbyes to those being deployed. Free parking and gate passes can be arranged with appropriate notice and documentation. For more information or to make arrangements, please call Massport's Military Assistance phone line
at (617) 561-1833.
For help with these arrangements you may also contact Rudy Chiarello at (617) 561-1934.
- Free rides on Logan Express for members of U.S. Military (Active Duty only).
- Assistance with overnight accommodations for delayed Active Duty personnel in cooperation with the USO.
- Admission to airline lounges or other military benefits – these vary by carrier; please check with your airline for more information.
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) provides Accommodations for U.S. Military Personnel including information on security screening and packing tips.
- Massport works with the larger airport community to ensure members of the military get the appropriate assistance when needed.
Thank you for your service to our country.