NewsSee All News »
- Governor Patrick Announces Boston-Beijing Nonstop Flights
- Thanksgiving Travel: Transportation agencies “carve-up” holiday travel tips
- Massport Upgrades Noise Monitoring Technology at Boston Logan and Hanscom Field
- Boston Logan Prepares for Pre-Holiday Business Travelers
- Boston Logan Goes Digital to Improve Customer Service
BOSTON – The Massachusetts Port Authority and its partners are making a series of changes at Boston Logan International Airport in September designed to make navigating the airport better. Throughout the month and in advance of the opening of the new $310 million Rental Car Center, Massport will use new color-coded signage in the terminals to direct passengers to new terminal curb assignments that will improve traffic flow and get passengers to their destinations faster. Read More...
To encourage HOV use and improve accessibilityto the airport, Massport has reduced the daily parking rate at Logan Express lots to $7 a day. Visit Logan Express
Kermit was wrong. It IS easy being green.
Here’s how you can do it at Logan.
• Take the T – Silver Line stops at every terminal, free CNG shuttle to Blue Line.
• Ride Logan Express – direct service to/from Braintree, Framingham, Woburn and Peabody.
• Request a hybrid cab – 400 of them service Logan.
• Share a cab – download the GobiCab app on your iPhone or iPad (free!).