Recognized as An Environmental Leader
Massport has received recognition for its environmental efforts through the following achievements :
- Boston Logan's Terminal A is first airport terminal in the world to be LEED-Certified.
- Manulife Building, South Boston
- Signature Flight Support General Aviation Facility at Boston Logan International Airport – LEED-Certified.
- Green Bus Depot at Boston Logan International Airport – LEED-Silver.
- The Rental Car Center at Boston Logan International Airport is seeking LEED certification.
ISO 14001 Certified Facilities
- Hanscom Field
- Conley Terminal
- Logan Airport – Facilities
- 2014 Best of Boston Award - Best Green Space, Piers Park
- American Association of Port Authorities 2009 Comprehensive Environmental Management Award – Sustainable Design Standards and Guidelines
- 2009 American Package Design Awards – Massport Recycle Barrels
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts 2008 Leading by Example Award
- Airports Council International - North America Environmental Award 2008 for Logan Airport’s Air Quality Program
- 2001 Phoenix Award, Recognition for Excellence in Brownfield Redevelopment for the Anderson Regional Transportation Center