Historical flight mode enables you to replay data from previous dates in one hour increments. After specifying the start time, PublicVue replays the events occurring one hour after the specified time.
To replay events from a previous date:
1. Select the Replay tab from the left panel.
2. From the Flight Mode section, select Historical Flights (Replay). The Time Window and Playback Controls sections display.
3. Click the Start Time field and specify the date and time for which you would like to replay events.
4. Click Go. The replay data is cached and replayed on the map. Use the playback controls to rewind, forward, or change the speed of the replay.
5. When the end of the one hour increment is reached, you will be asked if you want to start a new replay starting with the current time. To continue the replay, click Continue.