Since Massport operates as a business, we offer a comprehensive benefits package in order to compete with private industry to attract and retain the best talent.
Massport benefits include:
• Excellent medical and dental insurance coverage beginning the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
• Vision Care Plan - employee-funded, coverage depends on job status and union affiliation.
• Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
• Medical insurance opt-out program
• Life insurance – coverage varies
• Long-term disability insurance – employees pay between 25 – 100% of premium depending on job status and union affiliation.
• Charitable contributions matching program
• Retirement pension plan operated by the Massport Employees’ Retirement System
• Deferred Compensation (457) SMART Plan
• Paid time off including holidays, personal days, sick and vacation time
• Vacation buyback program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Transportation assistance program
• Flexible work arrangements
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Benefits may vary depending on job position and union affiliation. Please consult your recruiter for specific details pertaining to a position on our job opportunities page.
Thank you for considering career opportunities at Massport.