Web Server Activity Logs - Like most web servers on the Internet, our servers collect and store all of the information that your web browser sends when it requests a web page including:
- The name, domain and numerical address of the "host" computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed our site;
- The Internet address of the web page you came from;
- The page you requested and the amount of data sent to your computer; and
- The information your web browser sends to us, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate operating system and the type of CPU in your system.
It is impossible to determine the actual identity of an individual user from this information.
We develop summary reports, or logs, from the information collected. These logs are analyzed periodically in order to study site usage over time and to perform studies in order to improve the site's organization, performance and usefulness. The raw data used to develop these logs are erased periodically as a part of routine system maintenance.
Electronic Mail - When you send us personal identifying information via E-mail (that is, in a message, question or comment or by filling out a form that e-mails us this information), we use it to respond to your request. We may forward your E-mail to other Massachusetts Port Authority employees or contract personnel who are better able to answer your question. The E-mail itself may be retained as required by Massachusetts Laws and regulations governing the retention of public records.
Opt Out Procedures - If you have enrolled in any of our special services and wish to be removed from our mailing list, please complete the following form and indicate which list you would like to unsubscribe from in the comment field.
Copyright Notice -
||617-568-3100 (between 9am-5pm EST)
||Massachusetts Port Authority
Strategic Communications & Marketing
One Harborside Drive, Suite 200S
East Boston, MA 02128-2909
Copyright 1999 - 2012 Massachusetts Port Authority. All rights reserved.