Logan Express Framingham Service Advisory
New Parking Garage & Bus Passenger Building Opens 4/16
On Thursday April 16, 2015, Logan Express Framingham will begin operating out of the newly constructed parking garage and bus passenger building.
11 Burr St. Extension, Framingham, MA
The Framingham Logan Express facility is home to a new parking garage and bus passenger building. It provides consolidated parking for 1,100 vehicles on 4 levels with elevator service to the bus passenger building. The building has curbside access to vehicle and bus pick-up/drop-off while providing shelter from the weather.
Directions from Natick Temporary Site to Logan Express Framingham:
- Turn left out of Natick Logan Epxress Lot onto Prime Pkwy.
- Continue straight to light 300 feet.
- Turn right & merge onto Speen St and proceed 1/2 mile.
- Turn left onto Cochituate Rd. (Route 30) and proceed 3/4 mile.
- Turn left onto Shoppers World Dr. (Worcester Rd.) and enter facility on left (across from DSW shoe outlet) for short term parking or proceed 300 feet for long term parking.
- Turn left onto Burr St. and proceed 300 feet to garage entrance on left.